Premium Vegan Soup Broth and Seasoning
Vegetable Dashi Bags (7 packets)KF850034538297
Kuze Fuku - Quality Ingredients since 1954
Kuze Fuku began when Fukumatsu Kuze opened a shop named “Kuze Shoten” in the east end of Tokyo's Ikebukuro area in 1954. Fukumatsu’s shop was among the pioneers in the making and selling of western seasonings such as sauces and ketchup. This family run business evolved into Kuze Fuku in 2013 with a focus on natural ingredients and high quality Japanese goods. Kuze Fuku's headquarters are located on a picturesque hilltop in Nagano, an area of Japan known for its natural beauty and agricultural history. Generations of experience has lead to Kuze Fuku's line of excellent food products becoming global favorites.
Premium Vegetable Soup Base and Seasoning - Made from Natural Ingredients
This rich and savory vegan dashi is made from all natural ingredients including a variety of vegetables grown in Japan. Carrots, onion, garlic, cabbage, shiitake mushroom and more make up this dashi's flavor profile. This can be used to make delicious soup broth or to season most any dish. To make a dashi, simply steep a bag for about 5 minutes in simmering water. By breaking a bag, you can use it to add flavor to your sauce, stir-fry, etc.
Please find detailed usage information under the Usage & Care tab.
- Net weight: 1.5 oz. | 40 g (7 packets)
- Ingredients: Starch hydrolysates (Tapioca starch), Onion powder (Onion flakes, Dextrin), Salt, Yeast extract (Yeast extract, Dextrin), Protein hydrolysates, Carrots, Garlic powder, Cabbage powder, Celery powder, Shiitake mushroom, Rapeseed oil
- Producer: Kuze Fuku
- Origin: Japan
Usage & Care
(To make vegetable dashi)
- Combine a bag of Vegetable Dashi and up to 2 cups (500 ml) water to a boil in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a simmer and steep for 4 – 5 minutes over medium heat.
Meanwhile, if you gently shake the bag with chopsticks in the simmering water, it will help release more flavor.
- The vegetable dashi is ready. You can remove the bag or leave it in the dashi. Season as you like and it is ready to use for your dish.
(To use it as a seasoning)
Simply break a bag and add to your dressing, sauce, stir-fry, fried rice, etc. You can also make flavored rice by mixing the contents with rice and water and cooking normally. One packet is ideal to cook with 2 - 3 rice-cups (360 ml - 540 ml) of dry rice.
- Store in a cool, dark place before opening. Refrigerate after opening and tightly seal the package.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.) For more information go to www.oehha.org/prop65.html
- Usually ships out in-stock items within 3 business days of order.
- We use FedEx, USPS Priority Mail, or USPS First Class Mail to ship our products, depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Read about the shipping information and terms in our Customer Service Page.
- Free shipping with purchase of $375 or more! (Within Continental US only. Total purchase amount to qualify excludes free shipping offer items.)
- This item is not available to ship outside of Continental US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order for the shipment outside of Continental US, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.
- This item is not available to ship outside of the US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.