100% Natural Yuzu Juice
Pure Yuzu Juice by Yuzuya HontenMT30393
Yuzuya Honten was established in January 1978 in Hagi City, Yamaguchi Prefecture. They strove to put all their heart into producing the genuine, natural flavor from local ingredients. Daidai, Yuzu, Natsumikan and other citrus are grown locally and part of the ingredients are direct from their own farm. The yuzu citrus in this product are all squeezed one by one. Part of the juice is then matured for more than ten months at a consistent temperature, which results in a mild and rich taste that will add special flavor to various dishes.
Mrs. Donabe's Recipe Suggestions
- Net weight: 25.3 fl oz | 720 ml
- Product weight: 3.0 lb | 1186 g
- Ingredients: Yuzu
- Producer: Yuzuya Honten
- Origin: Yamaguchi, Japan
Usage & Care
- Please refrigerate once open
- Usually ships out in-stock items within 3 business days of order.
- We use FedEx, USPS Priority Mail, or USPS First Class Mail to ship our products, depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Read about the shipping information and terms in our Customer Service Page.
- Free shipping with purchase of $375 or more! (Within Continental US only. Total purchase amount to qualify excludes free shipping offer items.)
- This item is not available to ship outside of Continental US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order for the shipment outside of Continental US, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.
- This item is not available to ship outside of the US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.