Made with First-Press Sesame Oil
Pure Sesame La-yu (Extra Hot)MT13564
Maintaining Tradition since 1886, Pure Sesame Oil by Kuki
Kuki was founded in 1886, when Monshichi Kuki started pressing sesame oil in Yokkaichi city, Mie Prefecture with an oil machine he acquired from the British. It was at this time that Kuki’s commitment to sesame oil was born.
For over a hundred years, they have consistently stuck with the same unchanged traditional method as it was at the time of foundation. This process uses no chemicals, and all of their products are Kosher and Halal certified.
Pure Sesame La-yu (Extra Hot)
This delightfully fragrant and spicy oil uses Kuki's first-press sesame oil as a base and is seasoned with six aromatics; garlic, chili, black pepper, green onion, Sansho (Japanese Mountain Pepper) and Star Anise. It is a lovely finisher for ramen and gyoza dumplings or as an ingredient to add a spicy kick.
Mrs. Donabe's Recipe Suggestions
- Net volume: 1.57 fl.oz | 45 ml
- Ingredients: Sesame Seed Oil, Garlic, Chili Pepper, Black Pepper, Green Onion, Sansho (Japanese Mountain Pepper), Star Anise
- Producer: Kuki
- Origin: Mie, Japan
Usage & Care
- Store in a cool, dark place
- Do not refrigerate.
- Usually ships out in-stock items within 3 business days of order.
- We use FedEx, USPS Priority Mail, or USPS First Class Mail to ship our products, depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Read about the shipping information and terms in our Customer Service Page.
- Free shipping with purchase of $375 or more! (Within Continental US only. Total purchase amount to qualify excludes free shipping offer items.)
- This item is not available to ship outside of Continental US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order for the shipment outside of Continental US, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.
- This item is not available to ship outside of the US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.