Ceramic Condiment Grater with Saucer by Kyocera Japan
Meant for grating small ingredients such as a knob of ginger, garlic, wasabi, or hard cheese like parmesan, this Ceramic Grater's unique hardness and sharpness allows for ingredients to be very finely and efficiently grated. It's also very easy to clean. This remarkable ceramic grater is made by Kyocera, a leading producer of ceramic kitchen tools in Japan. They are best known for the rust-free ceramic kitchen knives since 1984.
This product has a reservoir surrounding the grates, so it can work not only as a grater and also as a saucer to serve the freshly-grated ingredient/ condiment right at a table. The bottom of the plate also has silicon tracks to prevent from sliding during use. We recommend pairing this tool with the Fine Teeth Bamboo Scraper to ensure you have all of your ingredients/condiments come off the grate.
- Size: 3.6" x 0.8" | 9.3 cm x 2 cm
- Weight: 3.9 oz | 110 g
Material: Ceramic, Anti-slip silicon
Usage and Care
- Hand wash only. Use soft sponge and mild dish soap. Avoid a metal or any other rough scrub, as it could damage the surface of the product. Use a brush or wooden toothpick to remove ingredients residue between grates as needed.
- Dry before use after washing.
- Grater is sharper than it appears; exercise caution when grated ingredient gets small so as not to injure finger tips.
- Do not grate frozen or half-frozen foods, and do not grate hard ingredients like seeds.
- Do not use in microwave.