Donabe Cooking Class
Due to Naoko's schedule with travel and projects, we are not offering new cooking classes at this moment. Please sign up with our newsletter so you will receive update on class schedule in the future.
Naoko, a.k.a. "Mrs. Donabe", will demonstrate to you how to make donabe and home Japanese dishes in her home kitchen in Los Angeles. After the class, we will taste all the dishes together. Naoko, who is not only a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu culinary program, but also is a certified Wine Expert (Japan Sommelier Association), will also pour a pairing wine (or sake) and talk about it.
- It’s a small-size class (usually up to 5-6 people), so you can enjoy the intimate setting with a lot of interactions.
- Each session lasts approximately 2-2.5 hours.
- Menu details are subject to change.
- You can purchase any of our available donabe products on site to take home with you.
We accept cash or check payment for on-site purchase.
- Class location: Echo Park, Los Angeles.
- Above conditions apply to our regular Echo Park location classes only.
WE ALSO WELCOME PRIVATE GROUPS FOR OUR CLASSES.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR INQUIRY.
Sign-up, Cancellation and Waiting List (for Echo Park location only)
Upon your purchase of a class, we will send you a confirmation email with the directions to the venue within 48 hours.
- Participants must sign the Liability Waiver and Release Form upon the arrival to the venue.
- If a cancellation is made at latest 5 days prior to your scheduled class, we will give you a refund of the full price minus the $5 process fee per seat. Cancellation within 5 days of your scheduled class cannot be honored for either refund or rescheduling.
- If you would like to be on the waiting list for any sold-out class, please email us. We will let you know as soon as there is an opening.