Aromatic Condiment from Yamaguchi, Japan
Yuzu-Kosho by KishidaMT1457
Kishida Shokai was established in 1923 in Hagi City, Yamaguchi Prefecture, which is famous for Japanese citrus fruits such as Daidai Orange and Yuzu Citrus. At Kishida Shokai, they grow their own chili peppers to make Yuzu-Kosho. This aromatic paste is a very popular condiment that can be used to season sashimi, hot pots, grilled meats, fish and so on.
Mrs. Donabe's Recipe Suggestions
- Net weight: 5.3 oz | 150 g
- Product weight: 10 oz | 285 g
- Ingredients: Green chili, Citron (Yuzu), Salt
- Producer: Kishida Shokai
- Origin: Yamaguchi, Japan
Usage & Care
- Store in a cool, dark place
- Please refrigerate once open
- Usually ships out in-stock items within 3 business days of order.
- We use FedEx, USPS Priority Mail, or USPS First Class Mail to ship our products, depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Read about the shipping information and terms in our Customer Service Page.
- Free shipping with purchase of $375 or more! (Within Continental US only. Total purchase amount to qualify excludes free shipping offer items.)
- This item is not available to ship outside of Continental US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order for the shipment outside of Continental US, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.
- This item is not available to ship outside of the US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.