Hoping to share a little happiness at the table with people all over the world, Zoho-Gama, located in Tajimi City in Gifu Prefecture, has been maintaining local traditions in manufacturing ceramic goods with excellent hand-drawn techniques since 1944. They strive to enhance your daily dining experience with easy-to-use tableware with quality and craftmanship you can see and feel.
Mino-yaki earthenware is specialty pottery produced in the Mino Region (around current Toki City) of Gifu prefecture which began in the 7th century. Mino-yaki continues to adapt to modern lifestyles while preserving its history and tradition. One of the signature characteristics of Mino-yaki earthenware is its diversity. Mino-yaki does not adhere to a single form, as it has over 15 registered types of traditional handicraft in Japan.
Porcelain Jubako Box
This is a small and versatile jubako box and can make a beautiful impression at any scenes. The set consists of two tiers of containers with a lid. You can serve small dishes, dessert, candies or condiments at a table, or this can even be enjoyed as a decorative interior piece.
The Tsubaki design showcase Zoho-Gama's signature red color, hand-painted with tsubaki (camellia) motifs. The details are quite stunning.
- Size: 2.6" x 3.1" | 6.7 cm x 8 cm high
- Weight: 14.4 oz | 410 g
Origin: Gifu, Japan
Usage and Care
- This product is not microwave-safe. Do not set the product on any other direct heat.
- Hand wash only. Make sure to dry completely before storing. This product is not dishwasher safe.
- Food should not be stored in the product, as the porous clay could absorb the moisture and smell of the contents over time.
- Avoid any sharp temperature change on the product, as it could cause cracking.
- Do not freeze the product, as it might crack.