Made by 116-year-old Master Spice Blender
Limited Edition Summer Shichimi (Extra Hot) by Yamatsu TsujitaTO-107
Yamatsu Tsujita was founded in 1902 in Osaka Prefecture. Mr. Tsujita, the master blender of Yamatsu Tsujita often visits the fields where each ingredient is grown and helps harvest the crops. He always appreciates the farmers who cultivate the ingredients he uses by making the most of their produce. Yamatsu Tsujita’s Shichimi Togarashi is not only a condiment which adds flavor to your dish, but also a sign of respect for the Japanese agriculture and farmers. Mr. Tsujita pays precise attention to the flavor and scent of each of seven ingredients. Yamatsu Tsujita never stocks Shichimi Togarashi and begins to mix ingredients only after they get and order from the customers.
This is the limited summer edition of Yamatsu Tsujita’s Shichimi Togarashi series, which is made of the special ingredients which are chosen carefully by Mr. Tsujita. This summer shichimi is extra-hot with the premium Japanese Takanotsume dry chili pepper. You can enjoy it with a wide variety of the dishes. Simply sprinkle over cold or hot noodle, grilled food, soup, etc.
Mrs. Donabe's Recipe Suggestions
Soba with Hot Mushroom Dipping Broth
Japanese Beef & Potato Stew
Salt Butter Chanko Hot Pot
Soup Udon with Steamed Vegetables
Chicken Meatball Hot Pot in Miso Broth
Taro and Konnyaku Stew
Shio-Koji Salmon Over Butter Sweet Potatoes
Lemon Butter Yellowtail and Daikon
Chicken, Kabocha & Mochi Mugi Stew in Shio-Koji Broth
Steam-Fry Carrot in Oyster Mayo Sauce
Simmered Bamboo Shoots in Dashi Broth
Shichimi-Flavored Cherry Tomato and Mint Pasta
Grilled Okra with Smoked Soy Sauce
Cold Ramen with Spicy Pork & Sesame Dipping Broth
Shiso Chicken Meatball and Grated Daikon Hot Pot
Classic Japanese Chicken & Root Vegetables Stew
Steamed Green Beans and Potatoes in Sesame Peanut Butter Sauce
Salmon and Daikon in Garlic Butter Miso Sauce
Miso Butter Hot Pot with Salmon and Pork
Scallop Hot Pot in Miso Broth
- Net weight: 0.5 oz | 15 g
- Ingredients: Red pepper, Golden sesame seeds, Black sesame seeds, Sansho powder, Yuzu peel, Ao-nori seaweed, Poppy seeds, Shiso
- Producer: Yamatsu Tsujita
- Origin: Osaka, Japan
Usage & Care
- Store in a cool, dark place. Or, in order to keep its freshness even longer, we suggest you keep the package (tightly-sealed) in freezer and take out the amount to use each time.
- Usually ships out in-stock items within 3 business days of order.
- We use FedEx, USPS Priority Mail, or USPS First Class Mail to ship our products, depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Read about the shipping information and terms in our Customer Service Page.
- Free shipping with purchase of $375 or more! (Within Continental US only. Total purchase amount to qualify excludes free shipping offer items.)
- This item is not available to ship outside of Continental US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order for the shipment outside of Continental US, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.
- This item is not available to ship outside of the US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.