Single Drip Coffee Pot
To make an excellent cup of coffee, excellent tools are necessary. Miyazaki Seisakusho, located in Niigata prefecture, in the city of Tsubame, has carefully crafted this single drip coffee pot. Since 1960, they have produced world-class metal kitchenware completely in-house, creating products that are of the highest quality and consistency.
Size and Shape just for You
The Single Drip is the ideal vessel for maintaining just the right amount of water, at precise temperature, in order to make the perfect cup of coffee for yourself.
By transferring boiling water from a kettle to this single drip, the water temperature undergoes precise cooling to the 85 - 90℃ range, which is the most suitable temperature for brewing coffee. The vessel's aesthetic and functionality enhances an enjoyable, easy, and quiet coffee brewing moment.
Hand Crafted Quality Brings Pleasure to the Process
High quality stainless steel internal lining ensures a clean and consistent performance. The elongated spout's diameter of 7mm releases a highly controlled, thin water stream.
In addition, the rounded wooden handle and knob are smooth to the touch and remain cool at every stage of the process. Enjoy the tranquility delivered by this Japanese single drip coffee pot.
- Size: 6" x 6" x 3.8" high | 15 cm x 15cm x 10 cm high
- Capacity: 13.5 fl oz (400 ml)
- Weight: 6.1 oz (170 g)
Material: 304 Stainless Steel
Produce: MIYAZAKI SEISAKUSHO
Origin: Niigata, Japan
Usage and Care
- Wash the product with a sponge, and wipe off excess water.
- Do not set the product over direct heat.
- Do not microwave.
- Be aware of that the product may become rusty if kept in contact with other product made of steel or aluminum.
- If the product becomes rusty, use a scrubbing brush to wash it with cleanser. Then rinse it.
- White spots may appear in the interior of the product even after usage due to trace amount of magnesium and calcium left by tap water.This is not harmful to your health. To remove the spots, pour hot water and citric acid in the product and use a scrubbing brush to clean the product with dishwashing detergent.
- Do not scrub any painted areas, which will result in discoloration.
- Hand wash only.