By Fourth Generation Company in Kyoto
Rishiri Kombu by UnenoTO-35
Uneno is a fourth-generation konbu and katuobushi company based in Kyoto. Their hand-selected and aged Rishiri Kombu is harvested from the pristine waters off the coast of Rishiri Island, which is located on the far northern side of Hokkaido. This particular konbu is flavorful, yet mild. It is an essential ingredient within the Kyoto food culture, which is known for their elegant flavors.
Mrs. Donabe's Recipe Suggestions
Kombu & Katsuobushi Dashi (Basic Japanese Stock)
Soup Udon with Steamed Vegetables
Salmon and Ikura Sushi Rice Bowl
Chicken Wings & Daikon Hot Pot
Chicken, Kabocha and Mochi Mugi Stew in Shio-Koji Broth
Pressed Smoked Salmon Sushi
Tuna Poke Rice Bowl
Shiso Chicken Meatball and Grated Daikon Hot Pot
Soymilk Porridge with Turnips
Shrimp and Rapini Chirashi Sushi
Tuna Hot Pot
Shrimp Wonton Hot Pot
Salmon and Daikon in Garlic Butter Miso Sauce
Cold Udon with Sesame Soymilk Sauce
- Net weight: 2.2 oz | 65 g
- Product weight: 2.8 oz | 80 g
- Ingredients: Kelp
- Producer: Uneno Co., Ltd.
- Origin: Hand-Selected & Aged in Kyoto, Japan
Usage & Care
- Store in a cool, dark place
- Usually ships out in-stock items within 3 business days of order.
- We use FedEx, USPS Priority Mail, or USPS First Class Mail to ship our products, depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Read about the shipping information and terms in our Customer Service Page.
- Free shipping with purchase of $375 or more! (Within Continental US only. Total purchase amount to qualify excludes free shipping offer items.)
- This item is not available to ship outside of Continental US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order for the shipment outside of Continental US, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.
- This item is not available to ship outside of the US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.