By 120+ year-old Brewery in Miyazu, Kyoto
Pure Rice Vinegar Premium by Iio JozoTO-36
Iio Jozo is a 123 year old vinegar producer located on the Sea of Japan near the town of Miyazu in Kyoto Prefecture. It produces what is arguably the highest quality rice vinegar in Japan by controlling the process from start to finish and sticking to traditional production methods.
This vinegar is made with ingredients grown without the use of pesticides and blended with Iio Jozo’s house-made sake. To make just one liter of this particular vinegar, they use 320 grams of rice. The recipe, which was developed over a twenty-year period by the fifth generation Iio-san, has a rounder, fuller taste with a less acidic nose of regular vinegar.
Mrs. Donabe's Recipe Suggestions
- Net weight: 16.9 fl oz | 500 ml
- Product weight: 1.1 lb | 770 g
- Ingredients: Water, Rice
- Producer: Iio Jozo
- Origin: Kyoto, Japan
Usage & Care
- Store in a cool, dark place
- Usually ships out in-stock items within 3 business days of order.
- We use FedEx, USPS Priority Mail, or USPS First Class Mail to ship our products, depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Read about the shipping information and terms in our Customer Service Page.
- Free shipping with purchase of $375 or more! (Within Continental US only. Total purchase amount to qualify excludes free shipping offer items.)
- This item is not available to ship outside of Continental US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order for the shipment outside of Continental US, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.
- This item is not available to ship outside of the US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.