Multi-purpose Bowl by Common Japan
By Common JapanProduct#
- Usually ships within 3 business days.
- Free shipping item for US Continental
- Our minimum order is $35.
Share this Product
- Size:W8-3/8" (21 cm) diameter x H1-7/8" (5 cm)
- Suggested amount of sesame to roast at a time: Up to 120 ml (0.5 cup)
- Designed by Yota Kakuda
- Manufactured by Saikai Toki Co.
- Made in Japan
- Microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Not suitable for oven, stove or any direct heat
Multi-purpose bowl by Common Japan
Simple and stylish. Very versatile ceramic bowl by Common Japan. Common Japan's tableware is designed to be used in a variety of ways.
This tableware has a carefully fashioned form and accomplishes functionality and practicality catering for a variety of uses. This bowl can fit very nicely into the donabe steamer, "Mushi Nabe" (large size), so this bowl can work perfectly when you steam ingredients with sauce or chawanmushi (egg custard).
This bowl is also perfect as a bowl for serving pasta, curry & rice, salad, etc. So, it's nice to stock several pieces as a set as serving bowls.