Made From Pure Oyster Extract from Hiroshima
Hiroshima Oyster SauceTO-127
Made from 100% Hiroshima Oysters with No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives
This gourmet Oyster Sauce is created with 100% pure oyster extract from oysters raised and carefully harvested in the calm waters of Setouchi Sea off Hiroshima, Japan. Hiroshima is considered to be the oyster capital of Japan and known for plump and sweet oysters. These oysters are taken out of their shells by hand with particular attention to the quality of each one. The sauce is seasoned with Amabito no Moshio Seaweed Salt from the same region. Organic rice vinegar made from Akitakomachi rice grown in Akita Prefecture is used to add a gentle sweetness to the sauce's flavor. The complex and rich flavor of this sauce is great for a variety of Japanese and Chinese dishes.
Sennari - Pursuing Excellence Since 1927
Sennari was founded in 1927 as a vinegar brewing company in Hiroshima. About 20 years ago, they established their modern headquarters in the mountains in a town called Asa which possesses especially clear and soft (around 7ph) natural spring water. This special water elevated Sennari's products in taste and quality well above their contemporaries. They have continued to evolve from vinegar production into new organic and healthy food items - like pickled items and sauces. Sennari takes pride in their natural and slower food production process which ensures a healthy and delicious product.
Mrs. Donabe's Recipe Suggestions
Soymilk Tan Tan Nabe
Steam-Fry Carrot in Oyster Mayo Sauce
Thai-Style Basil Chicken Over Rice
Oyster Sauce Flavored Steam-Fry Pork Yakisoba Noodle
Ginger Hijiki Beef Rice
Chinese-Style Steamed Fish
Soymilk Tan Tan Nabe
Garlic Black Cod
- Net volume: 8.5 fl.oz | 250 ml
- Ingredients: Water, oyster extract, sugar, soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt, ethanol), salt, millet jelly, rice vinegar, corn starch, yeast extract, alcohol (sugar cane).
- Producer: Sennari
- Origin: Hiroshima, Japan
Usage & Care
- Keep at cool place and avoid exposure to sunlight
- Refrigerate after opening
- Usually ships out in-stock items within 3 business days of order.
- We use FedEx, USPS Priority Mail, or USPS First Class Mail to ship our products, depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Read about the shipping information and terms in our Customer Service Page.
- Free shipping with purchase of $375 or more! (Within Continental US only. Total purchase amount to qualify excludes free shipping offer items.)
- This item is not available to ship outside of Continental US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order for the shipment outside of Continental US, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.
- This item is not available to ship outside of the US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.