Artisan Amber Rice Vinegar from Kagoshima
Sakamoto Kurozu Black VinegarMT30923
Sakamoto Kurozu - Made from a 200-year tradition of technique and craftsmanship
In the 1800's, Sakamoto Family began producing Artisan Amber Rice Vinegar in the Fukuyama region of Kagoshima, Japan. The local conditions naturally set the stage for making first-rate Artisan Amber Rice Vinegar.
Mrs. Donabe's Recipe Suggestions
Egg Drop Vegetable Soup
Salmon, Shiitake & Watercress in Smokey Garlic Black Vinegar Sauce
Spicy Pork Sesame Hot Pot
Nao Man Gai (Chicken Over Rice)
Chinese-style Steamed Fish
Pork Keema Curry
Cold Soba with Black Vinegar Dipping Sauce
Cold Soba with Salmon Roe and Grated Daikon
Black Sesame Sauce
Steamed Black Cod with Soy-Negi Sauce
- Net weight: 12 fl oz | 360 ml
- Ingredients: Water, Brown Rice, Koji (Malted Rice)
- Producer: Sakamoto Kurozu, Inc.
- Origin: Kagoshima, Japan
Usage & Care
- Store in a cool, dark place
- Read about the shipping information and terms in our Customer Service Page.
- Free shipping with purchase of $375 or more! (Within Continental US only. Total purchase amount to qualify excludes free shipping offer items.)
- This item is not available to ship outside of Continental US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order for the shipment outside of Continental US, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.
- This item is not available to ship outside of the US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.