Unpasteurized Soy Sauce by a Historic Brewer
Organic Nama Soy Sauce by Yamaki JozoTO-40
Founded in 1902 in Saitama Prefecture outside of Tokyo, Yamaki Jozo produces their traditionally brewed soy sauce using Japan-grown whole soy beans, wheat, salt and water from a spring at the top of a local mountain.
This beautiful, light, almost rose-colored 'nama' (unpasteurized) shoyu delivers in every way. It is extremely well balanced, has mild saltiness, sweet fruitiness and is deep with umami.
Mrs. Donabe's Recipe Suggestions
Japanese Beef & Potato Stew
Taro and Konnyaku Stew
Salt Butter Chanko Hot Pot
Make Your Own Shoyu Ramen Hot Pot
Soba with Hot Mushroom Dipping Broth
Cold Soba with Black Vinegar Dipping Sauce
Cold Soba with Salmon Roe and Grated Daikon
Cold Somen Noodles with Slow-Roasted Tomato
Smoked Chinese-style Cold Noodles
Cold Somen Noodles with Golden Sesame Dipping Sauce
Chilled Tofu with Condiments
Tuna Poke Rice Bowl
Chicken and Tofu Hot Pot with Egg
Sansho Ponzu Sauce
Shiso Chicken Meatball and Grated Daikon Hot Pot
Bottarga and Matsutake Mushroom Rice
Green Beans and Nori Salad
Classic Japanese Chicken & Root Vegetables Stew
Oyster Sauce Flavored Steam-Fry Pork Yakisoba Noodle
Nao-Jan (Naoko's Yakiniku Sauce)
Tuna Hot Pot
Shrimp Wonton Hot Pot
Cold Udon with Sesame Soymilk Sauce
Miso Butter Hot Pot with Salmon and Pork
Black Sesame Sauce
Steamed Black Cod with Soy-Negi Sauce
Spicy Soy-Marinated Tuna Rice Bowl
Sizzling Shoyu Chicken and Cabbage
Rapini in Sesame Karashi Sauce
Shrimp Pork Shumai
Baked Foil-Wrapped Seafood
Mixed Mushroom and Hijiki Rice
Egg Drop Soba
Cold Noodle with Soy Dipping Sauce
Seafood Chirashi Sushi
Chinese-style Steamed Fish
Halibut and Daikon Hot Pot
Simmered Beef and Tofu with Egg
Chicken & Tofu Mille Feuille Nabe
- Net weight: 16.9 oz | 500 ml
- Product weight: 27 oz | 765 g
- Ingredients: Water, Organic Soybeans, Organic Wheat, Sea Salt, Koji
- Producer: Yamaki Jozo
- Origin: Saitama, Japan
Usage & Care
- Please refrigerate once open
- Usually ships out in-stock items within 3 business days of order.
- We use FedEx, USPS Priority Mail, or USPS First Class Mail to ship our products, depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Read about the shipping information and terms in our Customer Service Page.
- Free shipping with purchase of $375 or more! (Within Continental US only. Total purchase amount to qualify excludes free shipping offer items.)
- This item is not available to ship outside of Continental US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order for the shipment outside of Continental US, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.
- This item is not available to ship outside of the US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.