By Traditional Sesame Company since 1886
Kuki Yamashichi Pure Sesame Oil (Dark Roast)MT13565
Maintaining Tradition since 1886, Pure Sesame Oil by Kuki
Kuki was founded in 1886, when Monshichi Kuki started pressing sesame oil in Yokkaichi city, Mie Prefecture with an oil machine he acquired from the British. It was at this time that Kuki’s commitment to sesame oil was born.
For over a hundred years, they have consistently stuck with the same unchanged traditional method as it was at the time of foundation. This process uses no chemicals, and all of their products are Kosher and Halal certified.
Yamashichi Pure Sesame Oil - Dark Roast for Finishing Touch
Characterized by the powerful, bold richness and fragrance of roasted sesame seeds, this style of sesame oil is finished with Kuki's traditional extraction method. The color and flavor of the oil is determined during the roasting process, by selecting different temperatures to obtain different results. Through deep roasting, this Pure Sesame Oil draws out a stronger color and fragrance which can elevate the experience of any dish. This oil is good for both cooking and for drizzling as a finish touch to any dishes, including ramen, salad, dipping sauce (gyoza is great!), etc.
Mrs. Donabe's Recipe Suggestions
Dashi-Rich Steam-Fry Hiramasa and Napa Cabbage
Pork Shumai Dumplings
Daidai Chive Sauce
Steam-Fry Carrot in Oyster Mayo Sauce
Smoked Chinese-style Cold Noodles
Cold Ramen with Spicy Pork & Sesame Dipping Broth
Tomato Ginger Rice
Shiso Chicken Meatball and Grated Daikon Hot Pot
Green Beans and Nori Salad
Classic Japanese Chicken & Root Vegetables Stew
Curry & Tamari Flavored Vegetable Yakisoba Noodle
Oyster Sauce Flavored Steam-Fry Pork Yakisoba Noodle
Nao-Jan (Naoko’s Yakiniku Sauce)
Shrimp Wonton Hot Pot
Steamed Tofu and Mushrooms with Black Sesame Sauce
Spicy Soy-Marinated Tuna Rice Bowl
Sizzling Shoyu Chicken & Cabbage
Ginger Hijiki Beef Rice
- Net volume: 12.5 fl.oz | 340 ml
- Ingredients: Sesame Seed Oil
- Producer: Kuki
- Origin: Mie, Japan
Usage & Care
- Store in a cool, dark place
- Do not refrigerate.
- Usually ships out in-stock items within 3 business days of order.
- We use FedEx, USPS Priority Mail, or USPS First Class Mail to ship our products, depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Read about the shipping information and terms in our Customer Service Page.
- Free shipping with purchase of $375 or more! (Within Continental US only. Total purchase amount to qualify excludes free shipping offer items.)
- This item is not available to ship outside of Continental US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order for the shipment outside of Continental US, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.
- This item is not available to ship outside of the US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.