Harvested In a Protected Forest
Organic Dried Donko Shiitake MushroomJG1303-1000
In the beautiful Oita Forest on Kyushu Island in Japan, shiitake growers have been cultivating organic shiitake the traditional way for over 100 years. Unlike most shiitake that's industrially grown on sawdust, this Organic Donko Shiitake is grown slowly on old "Kunugi" oak logs in a protected forest that is recognized by the United Nations for its regenerative permaculture. The thick, closed cap shiitake are carefully handpicked and dried to retain precious, beneficial spores.
- Net weight: 1 oz | 28.3 g
- Ingredients: Organic shiitake mushrooms
- Origin: Oita, Japan
Usage & Care
- Store in a cool, dark place
- Usually ships out in-stock items within 3 business days of order.
- We use FedEx, USPS Priority Mail, or USPS First Class Mail to ship our products, depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Read about the shipping information and terms in our Customer Service Page.
- Free shipping with purchase of $375 or more! (Within Continental US only. Total purchase amount to qualify excludes free shipping offer items.)
- This item is not available to ship outside of Continental US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order for the shipment outside of Continental US, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.
- This item is not available to ship outside of the US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.