100% Natural Japanese Daidai Orange Citrus Juice
Pure Hon-Daidai Citrus JuiceMT304131
Kishida Shokai was established in 1923 in Hagi City, Yamaguchi Prefecture, which is famous for Japanese citrus fruits such as Daidai Orange and Yuzu Citrus. At Kishida Shokai, they pick the Daidai oranges green starting in early October. They peel each fruit by hand and squeeze them with care. Low in bitterness and with just the right amount of acidity and rich fragrance, this elegant citrus juice brings out the natural flavor of foods.
Mrs. Donabe's Recipe Suggestions
- Net weight: 16.9 fl oz | 500 ml
- Product weight: 30.8 oz | 874 g
- Ingredients: Japanese orange (Daidai)
- Producer: Kishida Shokai
- Origin: Yamaguchi, Japan
Usage & Care
- Store in a cool, dark place
- Please refrigerate once open
- Usually ships out in-stock items within 3 business days of order.
- Read about the shipping information and terms in our Customer Service Page.
- No return or refund request is accepted for any food items.
- This item is available to ship within Continental US only.
- Please note if this item is included in your order for the shipment outside of Continental US, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.
- This item is not available to ship outside of the US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.