Classic-style All-purpose DonabeProduct#
- Usually ships within 3 business days.
- Free shipping item for US Continental
- Our minimum order is $35.
Share this Product
Classic Iga-yaki Donabe, ideal for 3 - 5 people.
- Color: Black
- Size: 31 cm (12.5") in diameter x H15 cm (6")
- Capacity: 2,000 ml (about 8 cups)
- Weight: 3 kg (about 6 lbs.)
Nagatani-en's high end collection item
Starting from kneading the clay,
each piece was shaped on a wheel and made entirely by hand
by an artisan at Nagatani-en.
Nagatani-en's high end collection item. Starting from kneading the clay, each piece was shaped on a wheel and made entirely by hand by an artisan at Nagatani-en.
This is one-of-a-kind Iga-yaki donabe to make your dining experience even more special.
The bowl can be heated empty, so you can saute ingredients, or even cook a steak in it.
"Kaku Tsumami" means square knob, which is an unique feature of this donabe.
The bottom of the bowl is flat, rather than curbed, so it has more cooking surface and makes it easier for lining ingredients in a single layer.
General Product Information
- Medium-Size (ideal for for 3 - 5 people)
- Clay Pot (ceramic, made of the clay from Iga, Japan)
- Made by Nagatani-en
- Origin: Iga, Japan
- Not suitable for dishwasher
- The package also includes an English instruction sheet