Iga-yaki Tea Incense BurnerProduct#
- Usually ships within 3 business days.
- Free shipping with purchase of $375 or more! (within Continental US only)
- Our minimum order is $35.
Share this Product
Iga-yaki Tea Incense Burner, "Cha-Koro"
Relaxation with the aroma of green tea and the gentle candlelight through the ancient Iga clay.
Green tea has a special spot in Japanese people’s heart. It’s something so familiar with us for centuries, and we feel relaxed not only by drinking green tea, but also from its aroma.This Iga-yaki tea incense burner, “Cha-Koro”, is made from 100% historic Iga clay. By setting some green tea leaves on the top tray and heating with a candle from inside, it brings relaxation with the soft aroma of green tea.If you use this “Cha-Koro” in a dark room, gentle candlelight coming through its body even enhances a nice ambience.For any occasion, at any time of the day, you can enjoy the relaxing green tea aroma of “Cha-Koro”. When having guests over, the aroma of “Cha-Koro” would certainly make your home feel warm and welcoming.Besides relaxation, aroma of green tea is also known for bringing deodorant effect. So, this “Cha-Koro” helps making a room smell clean.
You can use green tea, genmai-cha (brown rice tea), black tea, or other types of dry tea leaves. (Inexpensive kind is just fine.)
General Product Information
- Size: W8.5 cm x D7.5 cm x H10.5 cm (W3.4” x D3.0” x H4.2”)
- Weight (whole set): 560 g (1 lb. 5 oz)
- Origin: Iga, Japan
- Made by Nagatani-en
- The set includes the body, incense tray, candle stand, and 1 tealight candle
- The package also includes an English instruction sheet.
- The candle stand is suitable for a small-size tealight candle (1.5”/ 3.5 cm diameter)
"Cha-Koro" is not suitable for heating aroma oil or other objects.