Made with 4 kinds of Japanese Citrus
Suehiro Ponzu SauceTO-102
Located in Tatsuno City in Hyogo Prefecture, Suehiro Shoyu has been brewing usukuchi shoyu (light colored soy sauce) using traditional methods since 1879. Tatsuno City is the birthplace of usukuchi shoyu, where it has been brewed since the 1600s.
Suehiro Shoyu is known for the production of high quality, top notch soy sauce, and this ponzu sauce is no exception. They use a blend of four different kinds of Japanese citrus: Yuzu for aroma, Sudachi for acidity, Daidai for sweetness & Yukou for mildness. The floral/citrus fragrance is unlike any other, and it does not stop there - the beautiful flavor of the citrus is balanced by the soy sauce and mirin. This is further elevated by the umami from the dashi infused with Ma Konbu (a premium kind of kelp) added to this product. Use as a dipping saue, for noodle dishes, raw fish, veggies, mayonnaise, and noodles.
- Net weight: 5.1 oz. | 150 ml
- Product weight: 12 oz | 340 g
- Ingredients: Dark Soy Sauce (Water, Soybean, Wheat, Salt, Alcohol), Citrus Juice (Yuzu, Citrus Sudachi, Bitter Orange, Yukou Citrus), Mirin (Rice, Rice Koji, Brewing Alcohol, Starch), Konbu Dashi (Water, Kelp), Sugar
- Producer: Suehiro
- Origin: Hyogo, Japan
Usage & Care
- Please refrigerate once open
- Usually ships out in-stock items within 3 business days of order.
- We use FedEx, USPS Priority Mail, or USPS First Class Mail to ship our products, depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Read about the shipping information and terms in our Customer Service Page.
- Free shipping with purchase of $375 or more! (Within Continental US only. Total purchase amount to qualify excludes free shipping offer items.)
- This item is not available to ship outside of Continental US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order for the shipment outside of Continental US, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.
- This item is not available to ship outside of the US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.