Infused with Japanese Yuzu Juice Powder
Aromatic Seasoning Made with Japanese Yuzu Powder
Yuzu is a citrus fruit found in East Asia and is a classic ingredient found in many Japanese dishes.
This Yuzu Salt is a unique seasoning made from sea salt, infused with yuzu juice powder from Japan. The flavor is very aromatic and refreshing, because this Yuzu Salt contains much higher content of yuzu powder (about 30%), while most of conventional yuzu or citrus seasoning contains much lower volume.
Use this Yuzu Salt for a wide variety of dishes and purposes including as a finishing touch to salad, grilled meat, fish, vegetables, salad, sushi, sashimi, tempura, fried chicken, seasoning soup (yuzu salt ramen is also great) or sauce, making a cocktail rim, etc.
This Yuzu Salt is gluten free, vegan, and no MSG is added.
Mrs. Donabe's Recipe Suggestions
- Net weight: 3.5 oz. | 100 g
- Ingredients: Salt, Dextrin, Starch sodium octenyl succinate, Starch, Palm oil, Ascorbic acid, Yuzu juice, Silicon dioxide
- Producer: Kinjirushi Wasabi
- Origin: Japan
Usage and Care
- Store in a cool, dark place
- Tightly seal zipper or container after use to retain the best flavor
- Usually ships out in-stock items within 3 business days of order.
- We use FedEx, USPS Priority Mail, or USPS First Class Mail to ship our products, depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Read about the shipping information and terms in our Customer Service Page.
- Free shipping with purchase of $375 or more! (Within Continental US only. Total purchase amount to qualify excludes free shipping offer items.)
- This item is not available to ship outside of Continental US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order for the shipment outside of Continental US, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.
- This item is not available to ship outside of the US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.