By 130-year-old Sesame Roaster
Shichimi Togarashi by WadamanTO-33
A fifth-generation company, Wadaman specializes in and is known for roasting sesame seeds. Wadaman sources their sesame seeds from the world's best growers and then goes through a multi-step process to meticulously sort and clean the seeds before roasting. The fourth-generation owner, Etsuji Wada, has been personally roasting the seeds for over 45 years. Known as the best roaster in Japan, his skills produce sesame seeds with delicate & nuanced flavor like none other. A sansho & sesame heavy Japanese seven spice is the perfect condiment to pick up any poultry dish, miso soup or whatever you want to spice up.
Mrs. Donabe's Recipe Suggestions
- Net weight: 0.35 oz | 10 g
- Product weight: 0.6 oz | 15 g
- Ingredients: Golden sesame seeds, Red chili pepper, Japanese pepper, Orange peel, Seaweed, Black sesame seeds, Amaranth
- Producer: Wadaman
- Origin: Osaka, Japan
Usage & Care
- Store in a cool, dark place
- Usually ships out in-stock items within 3 business days of order.
- We use FedEx, USPS Priority Mail, or USPS First Class Mail to ship our products, depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Read about the shipping information and terms in our Customer Service Page.
- Free shipping with purchase of $375 or more! (Within Continental US only. Total purchase amount to qualify excludes free shipping offer items.)
- This item is not available to ship outside of Continental US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order for the shipment outside of Continental US, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.
- This item is not available to ship outside of the US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.