Naoko, a.k.a. "Mrs. Donabe", will demonstrate to you how to make donabe and home Japanese dishes in her home kitchen in Los Angeles. After the class, we will taste all the dishes together. Naoko, who is not only a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu culinary program, but also is a certified Wine Expert (Japan Sommelier Association), will also pour a pairing wine (or sake) and talk about it.
- It’s a small-size class (usually up to 5-6 people), so you can enjoy the intimate setting with a lot of interactions.
- Each session lasts approximately 2-2.5 hours.
- Menu details are subject to change.
- You can purchase any of our available donabe products on site to take home with you. We accept cash or check payment for on-site purchase.
- Class location: Echo Park, Los Angeles.
- Above conditions apply to our regular Echo Park location classes only.