100% Natural Yuzu Juice
Pure Yuzu Juice by Yuzuya HontenMT30393
Yuzuya Honten was established in January 1978 in Hagi City, Yamaguchi Prefecture. They strove to put all their heart into producing the genuine, natural flavor from local ingredients. Daidai, Yuzu, Natsumikan and other citrus are grown locally and part of the ingredients are direct from their own farm. The yuzu citrus in this product are all squeezed one by one. Part of the juice is then matured for more than ten months at a consistent temperature, which results in a mild and rich taste that will add special flavor to various dishes.
Mrs. Donabe's Recipe Suggestions
Penne with Smoked Tasmanian Ocean Trout in Yuzu Sansho Cream Sauce
Yuzu-Kosho Mayo Dipping Sauce
Kanzuri Yuzu Sauce
Watermelon and Yuzu Cocktail
Smoked Chinese-style Cold Noodles
Green Beans and Nori Salad
Shrimp Wonton Hot Pot
- Net weight: 25.3 fl oz | 720 ml
- Product weight: 3.0 lb | 1186 g
- Ingredients: Yuzu
- Producer: Yuzuya Honten
- Origin: Yamaguchi, Japan
Usage & Care
- Please refrigerate once open
- Usually ships out in-stock items within 3 business days of order.
- Read about the shipping information and terms in our Customer Service Page.
- No return or refund request is accepted for any food items.
- This item is available to ship within Continental US only.
- Please note if this item is included in your order for the shipment outside of Continental US, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.
- This item is not available to ship outside of the US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.