Special Condiment from Niigata
Kanzuri is a hot paste specialty condiment from Niigata, Japan. It’s made from red chilies, yuzu rind, rice koi (malted rice), and salt. The flavor of Kanzuri is rich in umami from the aging process with rice koji. Kanzuri can be enjoyed as a condiment for sashimi, grilled meat, fish, hot pots, stews, and more.
Mrs. Donabe's Recipe Suggestions
Tofu & Spinach Hot Pot
Donabe Smoked Sausage, etc.
Kanzuri Yuzu Sauce
Cold Ramen with Spicy Pork & Sesame Dipping Broth
Curry & Tamari Flavored Vegetable Yakisoba Noodle
Oyster Sauce Flavored Steam-Fry Pork Yakisoba Noodle
Tuna Hot Pot
Shrimp Wonton Hot Pot
Miso Butter Hot Pot with Salmon and Pork
- Net weight: 2.5 oz | 70 g
- Product weight: 11.5 oz | 325 g
- Ingredients: Chili powder, Salt, Rice malt (Koji), Citron (Yuzu)
- Producer: Kanzuri
- Origin: Niigata, Japan
Usage & Care
- Store in a cool, dark place
- Refrigerate after opening
- Usually ships out in-stock items within 3 business days of order.
- We use FedEx, USPS Priority Mail, or USPS First Class Mail to ship our products, depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Read about the shipping information and terms in our Customer Service Page.
- Free shipping with purchase of $375 or more! (Within Continental US only. Total purchase amount to qualify excludes free shipping offer items.)
- This item is not available to ship outside of Continental US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order for the shipment outside of Continental US, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.
- This item is not available to ship outside of the US.
- Please note if this item is included in your order, shipping method or price won't show in the check out page, and you won't be able to proceed to check out.