Dipping Sauce for Yakiniku
Yakiniku no tare
Our standard dipping sauce for grilled meat!
About 1/4 cup (60 ml)
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 1 small clove garlic, finely grated
- generous 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teapspoon gochujang (Korean fermented hot chili paste) or miso
- 1 1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh grapefruit juice or apple juice
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons minced scallion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons toasted white sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon gochugaru (Korean chili flakes; optional)
- Stir together all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve as a dipping sauce for grilled meat and vegetable.
- This sauce can be kept refrigerated for 2-3 days.
About the measurements used in our recipes
|For rice measurement, traditional Japanese rice measurement is used.|
|1 rice-cup = 3/4 US cup = 180 ml|
|Other conversions (US to metric measures)|
|1 cup = 240 ml
1 inch (1") = 2.5 cm
1 ounce (1 oz) = 30 ml