In Japan, table-top "Yakiniku" (grilled meat) is one of the most popular themes for home dinner party. In this class, we will cook ingredients on the special Iga-yaki grill, which is made of the ancient clay of Iga, Japan. The menu will feature popular Japanese-Korean crossover dishes.
- Scallion and shiitake pancake ("pajeon") with the dipping sauce
- Soy bean sprouts "Namul" salad
- Miso-scallion stuffed abura-age on the grill
- Beef kalbi "Yakiniku"
- Soy-marinated beef tri-tip "Yakiniku"
- Sake-marinated Kurobuta pork belly "Yakiniku"
- Mushrooms on the grill
- Miso apple dipping sauce
- Ssamjang dipping sauce
- Assorted "yakumi" condiments
- Donabe rice (cooked with the double-lid donabe rice cooker, "Kamado-san")
- Pairing wine or sake