From deep-frying to steaming, multi-function pot for different cooking methods on different heat sources.
With a portable stove top, you can enjoy hotpot, steaming, oil fondue, or even tempura right on the dining table.
Wooden knob, Iga-clay lid/ handles, and 3-layer stainless-steel body enables your easy one-pot cooking whether on gas or induction range.
✦ This specially-designed pot is safe on different heat sources (gas, induction, or electric). The compact body with the over-size handles makes it easy to carry.
✦Unlike general donabe (clay) pot, Yorozuya-san’s stainless-steel body is also safe for deep-frying. Just set the metal hood over the body. You don’t even need too much oil for this pot. With the induction cooktop, which can control the oil temperature at a desired level, you could even enjoy the error-proof tempura without making a greasy mess.
✦By setting the steam grate, you can enjoy healthy steam-cooking just like Mushi Nabe.
✦You can also use Yorozuya-san as a regular pot with just the pot body and lid. With a portable stove top, this can be used for a family-style hot pot just like a classic-style donabe.
General Product Info – Yorozuya-san
- 3-layer stainless-steel body, Iga-clay ceramic handles and lid, wooden knob
- Color: black
- Made by Nagatani-en
- Origin: Iga, Japan
- The parts consist of the pot body, lid, deep-fry hood, and steam grate.
- The package also includes an English instruction sheet.
- Only the body (bottom half) of the Yorozuya-san is safe for the oven. Do not put the lid in the oven, as the wooden knob could get burned.
- Not suitable for dishwasher